We’ve got a lot of great new tools for you this week. All of these come from your suggestions.
- A Web Whiteboard - Turn your browser or tablet into a virtual whiteboard. Or, if you have an interactive whiteboard, use this website and draw with your finger or stylus.
- Genius Scan - Using this mobile app (both iPhone & Android), you can scan any paper document and turn it into a PDF or JPG that you can email to colleagues.
- PDF Expert - Speaking of PDFs, this iPad app allows you to read, annotate, and share PDF notes with colleagues.
- Smart Seat - With this mobile app (iPhone & iPad), you can create classroom seating charts, then print or export them as PDFs.
- Pencil - This free, open source desktop application lets you and/or your students craft animated images. Compatible with Windows and Macs.
Thank you everyone for suggesting tools to be included on edshelf. We still have a long queue of suggestions that we’ll be going through as quickly as we can, but don’t let that deter you from offering more suggestions (log in required) and helping us expand the edshelf directory. Thanks!
If you would like to receive these highlights via email, sign up!
- Mike Lee, Co-founder of edshelf