We have a variety of great new tools for you this week. All of these come from your suggestions.
- Teaching That Makes Sense - Free classroom-tested PDF guides that cover topics such as professional development, learning patterns, reading, and writing for K-12.
- PBS Teachers - A set of free online resources for PreK-12, including lesson plans, teaching activities, videos, games, and simulations.
- Academic Earth - Free OER (Open Educational Resources) online classes and videos from top universities.
- Snapheal - A Mac desktop app that can remove items from a photograph, almost as if it was never there.
- Skillshare - A marketplace to take and teach classes, both online and offline. Learn something new or earn side income teaching a workshop.
Thank you everyone for suggesting tools to be included on edshelf. We have many more coming.
If you would like to receive these highlights via email, sign up!
- Mike Lee, Co-founder of edshelf